Sunday, August 24, 2008

Late Night GPQ

Thankz All Who Participated In The Late Night GPQ!!!~x3

Have A Nice Rest Everyone!!!

Finally our guild not that lazy liao...finally do GPQ...x3 Haha...

But lol...in the end, after 2 GPQ failure, our 3rd try was a sucess, but only left 6 members...lolx...

kohcmeng aka Mr.Bear & me(yeah me!!!) solo boss....wootz!! Yeah Ahman!!! Yeah Me!!!x333

After that was Mr.Pig & Mrs. Pig (philiptan & lynnliu) group GPQ, was short of 1 people...ended up I'm using 2 computers....(like that also got...x3....sure can la....)....Did 2 times without failure.^^v

piggy lynnliu, philiptan & me (yeah me again!!x3) solo boss....

Yeah!!! I rockz!!! AhMan Rockz!!! AhTan Rockz!!! Piggy Rockz!!! Everyone Rockz!!! HeiSerHui Rockz!!!

x333333333333

Check Out Mr.Bear aka kohcmeng New Style!!!



lol....I won't be able to eat liao if I had 3 pets like Mr.Bear...sure bankrupt!!! =x


Lol....Do envy Mr.Bear....selling coconutz AhMan? =x

No comments: