Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!!!

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

Happy New Year 2009!!!


Everyone spammed.

And so, the new year has come, and the old has gone.

Looking forward to what's install for us this year!!! xD

There were 2 gatherings I wanted to go. My own organise guild gathering and Government's gathering.

Then, oh well, I wanted to go both, so I brought all my friend's over to Government's gathering to crash their party.
Wahahahahha!!! x3 (looks at lynn pig innocently...lalalala)

Had a really great time. =) (great time transforming people..wakakaka)







We took some ss when everyone was about to leave.




HeiSerHui VS Government (and the beggar at the right corner =x)


They Rape Me...Sobz x'(


Snowing


Gratz lAngelial, First Female Bowmaster In Delphinus To Lvl200!!!

and


Happy New Year 2009 To All Maplers!!!

No comments: