Sunday, April 5, 2009

Paying A Visit

Well, was suppose to log in to return the Godly staff to my didi...erm...I forgot the staff name, but the only thing I remember is its price. Coz my didi bought for 200m -.-

Ye-ah...so after returning, I got carried away, whacking monsters and picking mesos, which somehow and someway fascinated me. Probably I haven't played in awhile :/ I lost the value of mesos and I keep having negative thought towards sumthing. Nevertheless, I feel so HYPER!!! YAY!!

Okay, I'm too over board. -.-"


~~~


So, I was farming around in Malaysia when I saw this mega. The name so familiar but thanks to my outdated brain, I couldn't make out whether it was that person or not.
And I remember I wanted to pay a visit to someone. Someone special?
Since, I was...too bored farming away...

I decided to pm that person, GiNuEaPiG.
The famous blooger of GodHeaven guild. Check out their blog. *winks* ;D



And, dang you are right!! It was that "someone special" indeed!
She seemed surprise to see me PM-ed her.

So, I decided to pay her a visit. Dropping by in FM CC3.

Greeted by GiNU's "SIEWLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN". LOL.

<333ginuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu>



So, we chatted. I forgot what we chatted. But I remember it was something about...me hating cockroaches and piggy(Ginu) about hating frogs? O_o"



I tagged kkazuki07 along.

And we have some fun.

*coughs* *coughs* some kind of aroma thingy which changes your expression automatically. So weird. xD

kkazuki07 went totally insane x)

Oh, great. Another look alike kaka. Ish. *rolls eyes* :/


But, even so, good things will always come to an end. It was time for me to go.

It was fun :]


Awww...dare dare 0oXia0DKo0...of coz I'll include you in the ss...

THERE!!! x)))))))


Hehe x)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


No comments: