Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Season Greetings

3 more days to Christmas. My, how time flies. And it felt like it was just yesterday when I celebrated Christmas with my guildmates in year 2008.






However, let's not forget about the true meaning of Christmas.
Christmas is not all about Mapling or Chionging 2x...yada yada yada...
Christmas is not opening presseys or eating turkey or watever crap you eat on that day...yada yada yada...
Actually, the true meaning of Christmas is...


The birth of Jesus Christ.
Being thankful to people and forgiving our enemies.
Loving one and another.
Helping the needy.


Well, I'm not a Christian. But doesn't mean that I'm not a Christian I can't celebrate Christmas, right?
We can help donate toys to orphanage. But I doubt everyone will do that.


Anyway,


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all HSH members and to all Delphinus maplers out there.
 


No comments: