Saturday, May 1, 2010

Guild Scarlion

Guild Scarlion organized by MoM04310, cc14.



MoMo, desperately finding a bishop, forced CharmedP03 to use Bishop(Aegeria). I, on the other hand, Momo jio me to play for fun. :D


 The Entrance

Entering

1st Body

2nd Body


3rd Body, some attackers and helmers took cover.


3rd Body


Somehow, I ended up as the attacker too :D
Taking up the challenge to hit 3rd Body.
Last time, on my first Scarlion run, Momo and creamy don't let me hit...hehe...
But, now, I naughty, hand itchy. Want to see how it's like to hit. Hehe...

Then, I realize this B3, very annoying. So hard to pot. Almost die also. Need bang on keyboard where the elixir button is (coz lag a bit).
But, it was a good experience.

Shortly, after that. We finally down B3. Momo pet naughty loot the card T_T
But, in return, Momo gave me demon wand :D


The Attackers(right) & Helmers(left)

Congratulations to the 3 Helmers
Irrwin
Catheleen
imAranting

No comments: