Monday, March 7, 2011

Belated Anniversary!!!

Deeply sorry about the unactive blog these few weeks, but I would like to wish HeiSerHui a very belated 4th Anniversary!!!

It's been a long journey for all of HSH-ians, especially for those who had been in the guild since 3rd March 07.
Everyone is now currently busy with their own lives and studies, especially Uncle AhMan, Laoda, Romeo, Digitalmoon, ling, boi, AhBee, Creamy and etc.
Those who are under undergoing further studies like me, david, asther, yiyi, and etc.



Come to think of it, it's been 4 years since HSH was established, but it felt like it was just yesterday that I've known you all. Although, currently the guild is kinda eerie and deserted, that doesn't affect my love for HSH, right Momo?? :p

I think someone has the Anniversary SS shots, taken on that day. If I'm not wrong, I think Yiyi has it. I was busy preparing my exams on that day and had totally forgotten about the anniversary O: Oops!!
Well, I hope she'll upload it soon, once she comes back from her trip. Hehe... *winks winks, hints hints*



Although, there won't be much updates going around. But, I'll do my best to keep you guys up to date yah, even if it's just crap. Ciao!!

No comments: