Tuesday, September 17, 2013

HSH Malaysia Outing

Last Sunday we had a gathering at Bukit Bintang, Malaysia, to meet up with Yiyi and hero.

Me, Mon, Lion, Cat, and Win went in a group to meet up with Yiyi and hero at Pavilion.

It's been a very very long time since I last met Yiyi. I think it was about 2 years ago? Hmm...
For me, it's my 3rd time meeting her, but for others like Lion, Irrwin, and cat is their first time. And they were quite anxious meeting both of them lol... except for mon.




After meeting up with them, we went to have lunch at Lot 10, Hutong (十號胡同).
I actually read that the food there was nice and reasonable, so I  brought them there to eat although I've never been there before.

It's actually an indoor-underground foodcourt. And it was pretty big! Walked around a few times and I felt really confused and dizzy lol... But true enough, the food there was quite okay I guess. Taste equally the same as a normal hawker stall would cook, just that it's more expensive. F4....

After lunch, we walked around Sungei Wang and drop-by TimeSquare for a dessert.
The outing ended with a group photo.




Hehe...

No comments: