Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year So-Called-Countdown Gathering For 2010

New year gathering. Organized by me once I log in coz everyone got nothing to do, including me F3
Just a few people la. Mom04310 had to run off before the clock strikes midnight ):


As aspected, woshisid0123 and davidlimxxx was already at FM Room20, cc14 before me F3


Well, I brought an extra special guest, who also became our new HSH gang member F3


So called countdown, eh? Too busy chatting, I guess... xP
Coz there were too many things happening :

1. Crazy donaters donating $$ to some donating thingy. Siao I tell you...Zzz...
2. A mapler reached Lvl200 right after midnight strikes
3. Bombard megas started flooding in our chats
4. My neighbours downstairs spraying aerosol cans. I kepo go see..F3
5. My sister call me see her do some fitness techniques...LOL...
6. Then I forgot what happen..lol..


And of course, there's nothing in a gathering without SS Sessions.




 


And, we know our dear Creamy too busy AFK-ing... :D So we took advantage of her... (:



The Bunz Girls :D



Blamblameb Dating Creamy
Si Blamb, u better dun disturb her, she got law leh!! F3



I like this picture, but somehow something is blocking me from liking it...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


THERE! More like it ^^


~~~

Countdown over. It's the new year of year 2010. Now to start a new beginning of the Tiger year.





So does kkazuki07, I think. F3

Our Ex-HSH Guildmate, got married on the 27th December 2009, Sunday.
Too bad nia, it was family day so I couldn't on. F3

Well, some of you may know her, some of you may not. Just for making up for not attending the wedding ceremony. F3




Gratz kaki F3.

I haven't do APQ for so long leh. Let's go do APQ!!! :D

No comments: