Friday, January 15, 2010

Banner Competition Results

HeiSerHui First Banner Competition was held since October 26, 2009 to December 31,2009. The voting ceremony started from January 3, 2010 and ended at January 15,2010.

The main goal of this competition is to enhance creativity among HeiSerHuians. But, I guess, erhh....that goal wasn't archieved yet F3.

Anyway, without further ado, I shall announce the results.


~ ~ ~


The winner of the first HeiSerHui Banner Competition goes to Banner B, with a total of 18 votes out of 31 (58%).

Unfortunately, the contestant of this winning banner wished to be remain unknown to the public. So, like I said. We will respect the contestant decision.

I'm sure, you, readers are dying out of curiousity to know who may this person be. But, with the contestant permission, I'm allow to publish the contestant minor details. The contestant is a FEMALE. =)


Anyway, congratulations to contestant Banner A for participating!! You were this close in winning the prize! ): But, well, nice try though! At least you take the effort to do it, unlike SOME PEOPLE *AHEM*...



As for the closing ceremony, I shall announce our new HeiSerHui Blog Banner 2009! yay!










Well peeps, I hope the upcoming event will be, hope-to-be, pray-to-be, successful. Plus, more people joining. Bye! :D

No comments: