Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bold Lipstick Competition - Stop Human Trafficking

Hello Maplers!! I'm gonna be sell-fish a bit, just for today. Ehehe... hope you don't mind if I 'borrow' this blog just to put up this notice. 'Coz it's really really urgent!!

I am currently promoting human trafficking awareness for MTV-Exit. It is a campaign to raise awareness and to increase prevention of human trafficking. I was chosen as the top 6 finalist for this MTV-Exit Bold Lipstick Competition.

I really need your help by helping me vote for this picture.


Please do help me vote (even if it's ugly and hideous) by going to this link here, and help clicking 'like'. Your votes will be very much appreciated!!!

Thank you for your time and cooperation. And if I'm able to win for this, I'll make a special HeiSerHui video for you guyz ;D


Yours truly, siewlin.

No comments: