Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Red Devils

Hello!!! How is everyone doing? =) Hope everyone is doing fine!!

Just recently, I went for a competition and represented my organization. My team colour was RED!!


Just so it happens, while I was looking through the pictures taken on that day, I suddenly thought about HeiSerHui and the dead blog. lol So, I decided to come back here and blog something. Ahaha... random, I know. But the colour RED reminds me of the significance colour of our guild logo. Hehe :p


I'm doing quite well with my life. I hope you all are doing well with yours too!!
Have been really, really, really, really, busy with so many activities that I didn't realize that time had passed really fast! Many things had change over the years, especially people.

Well, I hope everyone of you are well and healthy!! Don't spend the rest of your youth LIFE playing Maple. When you're much older, you'll regret the things that you can't do when you're young! So, go out there and live your life!! =D

No comments: