Friday, January 2, 2009

Siew Lin Says Bye-Bye ^0^

As some of you have already know, I'm retiring from MapleStory soon. x(

Not exactly quitting MS!!! Gosh, I'm just gonna be inactive for awhile =)

And, awhile can be quite some time. School will reopen on 5th of January 2009. I'm having my SPM aka O Levels this year and will be graduating this year.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDx

*Ahem*

So, I will be concentrating on my studies and sportsmanship this year. =)

yes!!! Sports is my life!!!

and, if I'm lucky, I wanna go to Nasional Service!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeee!! I wanna go!!! x)

Aww...don't be sad...this blog won't die x)
It still holds alot of memories in here, just read and look around =)



This video is dedicated to those people who had made MapleStory a wonderful game. It's not as good as lAngelial's videos as you can see x3 (if you don't like it, then dun f*cking watch it) x)

But at least I done it with all my heart x) (MuackzZ myself...LOL)

To all my buddies, if you think I'm wasting your buddy slot, you can delete me x)
But,
I'll stalk you forever!!! Wahahahaha!!! Joking =p

Well, till then, take care everyone and don't Maple too much. x)
MapleStory is just a fantasy game to kill your time, not to kill your life =)

With love, siewlin.

No comments: