Saturday, September 25, 2010

Conversation Between Us

Lol...eh, seriously, it's really sad to see only 3 people online in guild. Especially on a Friday night O:

Somehow, our conversation lead us through the stories from the past, from good to bad, bad to good, till our guild current situation. These stories, somehow, will be continuously told and retold in HSH over the years, if the Jr.Masters were still around. Hmm...

Though, I feel much better after having to hear back those stories and to share some stuff which have been bugging me for a long time. It feels great to have a pair of listening ears.

Will you look back at the happy memories and cry, or will you look back at the sad memories and laugh?










Somehow, I never regretted leaving HSH 2 years ago. Probably it was the hardest decisions I was forced to make, but somehow, everything in the end was worth it. That I could pull it through the hardships I faced, with the help of friends.

Thank you HeiSerHui.

Forever and always loyal,
siewlin.

No comments: