Saturday, January 22, 2011

I scream, you scream, we all eat ICE-CREAM

I would like to dedicate this post to our beloved iceCREAMr1 aka Peiyin!!!
Woohoo!! Although you may have quitted Maple, but in our hearts, you're still our special ICECREAM!!!
Ngom, ngom, ngom!! Px


Anyway, we would like to wish you a very wonderful Happy Birthday on this special day!!
Another year older, but not any less wiser!!
We wish you all the best in everything you do, and may you be well and happy!!

However, I hope I got your birthday right though. Less likely, I'm definately and positively sure that it is today F3. Well, even if it isn't, this will be your belated birthday post anyway. lol. Just keeping it 'short' and simple.

Anyway, stay happy and positive as always!! Don't let your hopes get you down!!


WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: