Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wuligaga~x3

Gratz PurSH and Boneyards on their wedding day!! x3

(see..I knew both of you were hiding something from me...F3)










Floweeeeeeeeeeeeeer~~~x3 See I look so pweetti in it..LOL


All that crying ruins my face..T____T


Talking about wedding, it's been quite awhile since I last attended a wedding ceremony. Can't remember when was my 2nd last though. But, I guess, this will be my last =[

It brings so much memories when my 2nd wedding was being held.

*Sigh* those were the days...

When was the last time you attended a friend's wedding?

Did you wish that couple to be happy together and always?

Well, I wish both of you happy always and cherish every moment you have together ^^

Did you cherish every single second with your loved one?

I did. Did you? =)



Gratz Xdora88X Delphinus Top Hero on Lvl200!!!


<3333333333333333333333333333 Pongo

No comments: