Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Very Very X100 Belated Birthday

I feel such a terrible person. Yes, I feel so bad indeed. Other people remember my birthday but I don't remember others. *slaps head*


Okay, this post is dedicated to a special person. I really feel bad forgetting about this special persons' birthday, which is 11 days late...


Well, no one ever did BLOG about it. But, also my fault la. Maybe, I'm the only one who hasn't wished her yet. Dam, I feel like...ugh...*mess up hair*


Anyway,


A Very very very very very x1000


Belated Birthday to Ruth aka iceCREAMr1.

23-01-09

Thanks for all the organized outings that you have done to bring us together.

Well, almost.


Yeah, I'm sorry ruth ):
I feel like the worst person in the whole world ):
Please forgive me. T_T

love, siewlin.

No comments: