Monday, October 27, 2008

Siew Lin's Maple Life Journal - No Comparing

I hate to come across maplers who always like to compare things which I don't have.
Things that I can't obtain. My attacks which are noober then them.
Other than that, comparing with their Lvl's with ME.

It was the 6 hour exp event, Deepvali. And of course, maplers will start finding maps and all to chiong.

Even I, have been stucked at this Lvl since 4th job for already dunno for how long, also want to Lvl at least 1 Lvl?

Since Ulu Estate II have been all occupied with chiongsters, I went to Duku Map to try my luck. It was 12.30pm.

Hard to believe, I came across, one of my very old buddies, M, who was training in Duku 1. He was Level 120++ [I can't remember]

He looks familiar to me, but I didn't greet him or anything.

I ask wheather got slot for me.No one answered me and everyone was busying training.
Then, my old buddy who saw me called me. Siew.
I said, yes?

And he say this 1 freaking sentence that build up my anger.

He said, Why you level so slow d?
I didn't reply him straight away. I try to keep my cool and answer him cooly.
I say, why?
He say, that time your level 120, my level 90 leh.

I got pissed off with him and say, you level so fast, so what? I don't give a dam* about it.

And cc.

See.

Tell you all maplers one last time.

So what if my attacks are noober ?
So what if your level is higher and you chiong faster then me?

I don't give a ****ing dam* about it, okay?!

MapleStory is a game which an individual should enjoy playing it. And I enjoy playing it because of that.

Don't feel happy while playing? Boring playing with it?
Then log off loh. No one pestered you to play, am I not right?

But, most importantly, is living our own life.
I got MY OWN LIFE TO LIVE ON, THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T PLAY FOR SEVERAL WEEKS.
And, NOW YOU'RE COMPARING YOUR LEVEL WITH MINE?
GO **** OFF WILL YOU? YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE A LIFE TO LIVE.

Oh, look. I've just ruined my reputation already by saying all these foul languages words.

Get a specs will you?! I censored the words with "*".

If you got any complains, please feel to do so.
But what I'm saying is true.
How will you feel when a noob compares his Level with yours while you're actually asking for a map to train in?

You may say I very "siao chi". Nope. You're wrong. I don't give a dam* about whoever it was who say that to me.

Because.

I don't care.

No comments: