Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jumping Secret

 
I'm no jumping pro. I'm aint' one too.

All it takes to be a good jumper is...


1. Patience.

2. Concentration.

and

3. Practice.


If everyone follow these 3 steps. Everyone or anyone can be a good jumper.

All you just need to do, before this 3 steps, is to observe carefully on the obsticle.
After that, follow by the 3 steps.



~ ~ ~



This is one of the jumping obsticles in the GPQ.

See the red rectangular box?


This is a part where many people are unable to jump across.


But, here's a little secret that I wanna share with you.
...
Whenever you're about to jump across,
just think that you're flying!


Yeah, I know! It sound ridiculous, right?!


Well, I don't think it is.
And thanks to this person who gave me the same advice.

I don't find it difficult anymore.
And this person is none other then, ArtOfNua.


No comments: